The OTT CBS meets or exceeds USGS standards for accuracy, and will not drift over time. It features outputs for SDI-12 and 420 mA.
Application: Surface water, Groundwater
Measurement technology: Bubbler-in
Product Highlights: Drift-free water level measurement – no pressure sensor or electronics in the water
Measurement range: 0 to 15 m or 0 to 30 m
Accuracy: ± 3 mm (high accuracy version); ± 5 mm (standard and 30 meter versions)
Internal data logger: No
Interface: SDI-12, RS-485 (using SDI-12), or 4 …20 mA
- Accurate—Meets and exceeds USGS guidelines for water level accuracy, and will not drift over time
- Complete Solution—Combining the CBS with an EPS-50 bubble chamber reduces the influence of wave action and prevents unnecessary noise in your data
- Low Maintenance—No desiccant, pump maintenance, or lubrication required
- Easy-to-Start/Install—All programming can be completed using DIP switches; connect into existing platforms using 3/8′ O.D. or 4mm O.D. measuring tube (no adapters required)
- Compact Size—small and powerful pump motor generates the required volume of air to perform measurement.
- Low Power—Intelligent pumping strategy compares the previous measurement to the actual pressure at the current measurement, and optimizes the pumping time depending on the difference (i.e., small changes in level are measured with very short pump cycles)
Water level measurement Measuring range Version ”Standard” and”USGS specification” 0 … 15 m (0…50 ft) Version ”30 m measuring range” 0 … 30 m (0…100 ft) Resolution 1 mm (0.01 ft) Accuracy Version ”Standard” and”30m measuring range” ±5 mm Version ”USGS specification” 0 … 15 ft: ±0.01 %15 … 50 ft: ±0.065 % of measurement value or 0.02 ft, whichever is less Units m, ft, bar, PSI Electrical data Interfaces 4 … 20 mA, SDI-12, SDI-12 via RS-485 Power supply 10 … 30 V DC, typ. 12/24 V DC Current consumption Measuring interval 1 min typ. 320 mAh/day Measuring interval 15min typ. 25 mAh/day Housing material ABS Dimensions L x W x H 165 mm x 205 mm x 115 mm Weight approx. 1,500 g Protection class IP43 Environmental conditions Operating temperature -20 … +60 °C Storage temperature – 40 … +85 °C Relative air humidity 10 … 95 %; not condensing Measuring tube 2 mm or 4 mm ID EMV – limit values According to IEC61326 and EN61326