The ceramic Cera-Diver is designed specifically for monitoring groundwater in potentially corrosive conditions, such as brackish water and seawater. Robust and durable, the Cera-Diver is a perfect partner for projects using the CTD-Diver.
Measuring 90mm in length and 22mm in diameter, this highly reliable and compact Diver registers groundwater levels with an accuracy of 0.05% (Full Scale). It is equipped with a memory capable of storing 48,000 measurements per parameter. This is sufficient enough to perform one measurement every ten minutes for an entire year.
- Innovative ceramic housing technology
- Compact size: Ø 22 mm – length 90 mm
- Various measurement methods
- 48,000 records of time stamp, pressure and temperature
- 30-Point Pressure Factory Calibration
- Corrosion Proof
- Easy installation in almost every well
- Event based, averaging and pumping tests sample methods to conserve memory
- Cost effective frequent, long-term measuring
- Reliable and accurate data
Model DI701 DI702 DI705 DI710 unit Range 10 20 50 100 meter Accuracy ±0.5 ±1.0 ±2.5 ±5.0 cmH2O Resolution 0.2 0.4 1.0 2.0 cmH2O
value unit Range -20 .. +80 °C Accuracy ±0.1 °C Resolution 0.01 °C