Compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed.
From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Integrated design with ventilated radiation protection for measuring: Air temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
- Temperature, relative humidity, air pressure, wind direction and wind speed
- Ultrasonic/Wind, NTC/T, Capacitive/RH, MEMS capacitive/Pressure
- Compact all-in-one weather sensor, low power, heater, aspirated radiation shield, maintenance-free operation, open communication protocol
- RS485 with supported protocols UMB-Binary, UMB-ASCII, Modbus-RTU, Modbus-ASCII, XDR and optional SDI-12
- All-in-one housing concept of a compact weather sensor combining 5 measurement parameters in one housing with only one cable connection
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
- Suitable for all climate zones; also for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
- Ventilated temperature and humidity measurement according to WMO guidelines
- Integrated heater that can be switched on if there is danger of frost
General Dimensions Ø approx. 150 mm, height approx. 287 mm Weight Approx. 1.2 kg Interface RS485, 2 – wire, half – duplex Power supply 4…32 VDC Operating temperature -50…60°C Operating rel. humidity 0…100 % RH Heating 20 VA at 24 VDC Cable length 10 m Protection level housing IP66 Mast mounting suitable for Mast diameter 60 – 76 mm Temperature Principle NTC Measuring range -50 … 60°C Unit °C Accuracy ±0.2°C (-20…50°C), otherwise ±0.5 °C (>-30°C) Relative humidity Principle Capacitive Measuring range 0 … 100 % RH Unit % RH Accuracy ±2 % RH Air pressure Principle MEMS capacitive Measuring range 300 … 1200 hPa Unit hPa Accuracy ±0.5 hPa (0…40°C) Wind direction Principle Ultrasonic Measuring range 0 … 359.9° Unit ° Accuracy < 3° RMSE > 1.0 m/s Wind speed Principle Ultrasonic Measuring range 0 … 75 m/s Unit m/s Accuracy ±0.3 m/s or ±3 % (0…35 m/s) ±5 % (>35 m/s) RMS Resolution 0.1 m/s