Sutron’s X-Link Datalogger, a Multi-Sensor Input Logger, has WiFi capability for complete station set-up & data access.
- Multi-Sensor Input
- Easy-to-use Software includes setup program.
- Terminal strip with screw terminals for I/O and power connections
- Operates 8-16VDC
- TCXO real-time clock with battery backup (+/-4ppm)
- Built-in solar panel regulator
- Support for up to 16 measurements
- Options to average or accumulate any measurement.
- Lightning protection (Gas Tube) on all external inputs.
- User specified equation on any measurement.
- User specified alarm detection on any measurement.
- 2 LED for verification/diagnostics.
- Log capacity: 240K of data accessible via direct connect
- Switched Battery Output
- USB slave for serial connection to PC (USB port does not support typical USB devices like memory sticks, modems, etc.)
- RealTime Clock operates with internal lifetime battery.