The CTD-Diver is a submersible datalogger for long-term uninterrupted, real-time water level monitoring using a pressure sensor when submerged at a fixed level under the water surface. The pressure sensor measures the equivalent hydrostatic pressure of the water above the sensor diaphragm to calculate the total water depth. In addition, to a pressure sensor the CTD-Diver is also equipped with a 4-electrode conductivity sensor for measuring the true or specific electrical conductivity of the water. The Diver autonomously measures conductivity, pressure and temperature and records them in its internal memory. The Diver is ideal for ground and surface water level applications.
The CTD-Diver is equipped with a four-electrode conductivity sensor that measures electrical conductivity from 0 to 120 mS/cm. There are two options for measuring conductivity: true or specific conductivity at 25 °C.
The CTD-Diver can store 48,000 measurements (date/time, pressure, temperature and conductivity).
The CTD-Diver has the following sample methods: fixed length intervals, event dependent, averaging and pumping test.
The CTD-Diver is available in the following pressure ranges: 10 m, 50 m and 100 m.
- Innovative ceramic housing technology
- Three sensors in one sealed housing
- Conductivity range up to 120 mS/cm
- Compact size: Ø 22 mm – length 135 mm
- Various measurement methods
- 48,000 records of time stamp, pressure, temperature and conductivity
- 30-Point pressure factory calibration
- Corrosion Proof
- Monitor conductivity, water levels, and temperature
- Suitable for use at most sites
- Easy installation in almost every well
- Event based, averaging and pumping tests sample methods to conserve memory
- Cost effective frequent, long-term measuring
- Reliable and accurate data
10 years (dependent on usage)
1 second to 99 hours
fixed, event dependent, averaging, and pumping test
-20 .. +80
Range 30 or 120 (user adjustable)
±1% of reading
0.1% of reading