Used in combination with a DiverDataCable (DDC)*, this downloading unit stores data in a non-volatile memory drive, meaning that even if the battery is empty the data will still be available. A full battery can support more than 10 days of operational use and a LED will indicate when the battery voltage is low as well as data transfer status.
- Diver data download indicators.
- Supplied with 2 GB memory card. The maximum capacity of the memory card should not exceed 4 GB.
- Powerful rechargeable battery.
- Recharge the battery while connected to the USB port.
- Low battery indicator.
- Integrated data synchronisation option in Diver-Office.
- Simple to use.
- Eliminate errors on accidentally reprogramming or stopping Divers.
- Store more than 5,000 Diver (full memory) downloads on the supplied memory card.
- Read the memory of a few hundred Divers with a fully charged battery.
- A fully charged battery can support more than 10 days of operational use.