Diver-Mobile is a mobile phone application for downloading data wirelessly from monitoring networks equipped with the Diver-NETZ system.
Download Diver-Mobile for Windows Mobile Devices
Note: The Diver-Mobile for Android app should be downloaded and installed using your Android smart phone.
- Easy-to-use mobile phone application designed for the Diver-NETZ wireless groundwater monitoring system
- Display deployed groundwater dataloggers up to a distance of 500m
Wirelessly download data to your mobile phone from multiple dataloggers simultaneously
- Automatically send downloaded data to your office (FTP server) via a cellular network
- Smart data downloading ensures only new data is downloaded eliminating data overlap and time spent in the field
- Diver-Mobile is a component of the Diver-NETZ wireless groundwater monitoring system. To learn more, please visit the Diver-NETZ page.
- Windows Mobile Version 6.1 professional or higher
- Minimum of 128 MB of RAM
- Minimum of 4 GB of Flash memory (SD card)
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
- GPRS modem and SIM card with data service enabled (optional for sending data to FTP server)
Diver-Mobile has been tested on the following Windows Mobile devices:
- HTC-HD2 with Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
- NAUTIZ X7 with Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Android Version 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or higher
- Bluetooth stack Blue Z
Diver-Mobile has been tested on the following Android devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android version 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android version 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Google Nexus 7 with Android version 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and 4.4 (KitKat)