The Diver-MOD is the Modbus interface for Divers and can be used to connect Divers to an RS485 network using the Modbus/RTU protocol. The Diver-MOD features a barometric sensor, which can be used to convert the Diver pressure in to a water level.
A typical Modbus configuration is depicted in the figure below. In the schematic two Diver-MODs are connected to a PC/PLC. This connection includes both data communication and power. The maximum Modbus cable length depends on the baud rate, the cable, the network configuration (2-wire or 4-wire), etc. A maximum length of 1000 meters can be achieved using the right components.
- The Diver-MOD has a built-in pressure and temperature sensor for measuring air temperature and atmospheric pressure readings.
- Read Diver memory.
- Program the Diver sample interval.
- Start and stop Diver.
- Power is supplied by the Modbus network.
- No need for additional sensors to measure air temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- No need for post-processing the pressure data.
- No internal battery is required.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
65 x 50 x 35 mm
yes, max 8 devices
External supply voltage
+5 to +12 Volt
400 to 1100
-20 .. +80