The Diver-SDI integrates Divers with SDI-12 remote monitoring systems. A typical SDI-12 system is depicted in the figure below. On one end the Diver-SDI is connected to the SDI-12 system through the 3-wire SDI-12 bus which also include the power supply of 12 Volt. On the other end a Diver cable (AS2xxx) is attached to connect the Diver-SDI to a Diver. Diver cables up to a length of 500 meter (1,640 ft) can be used with the Diver-SDI.
- The Diver-SDI has a built-in pressure and temperature sensor for measuring real-time air temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- Automatic barometric compensation of the Diver pressure readings.
- Dynamic density compensation for accurate water levels in saline conditions when used in combination with the CTD-Diver.
- External power supply through SDI-12 system.
- No need for additional sensors to measure air temperature and atmospheric pressure.
- No need for post-processing the pressure data.
- Accurate water levels when water density varies due to salt content.
- No internal battery is required. The compact Diver-SDI can be mounted inside the well casing for long-term, uninterrupted use.
external 8 to 16 Volt
65— 50— 35 mm (excl cable glands)
SDI-12 version 1.4
yes, up to 8 Diver-SDI
-20 .. +80