Diver-NETZ is a complete wireless system for managing groundwater monitoring networks.
- Dramatically improve data collection efficiency
- Simplify groundwater monitoring workflows
- Gain a complete understanding of groundwater conditions
From wireless field data collection and recording, to project execution in the office, Diver-NETZ is a complete network of first-class technologies that integrates superior field instrumentation with the industry’s latest wireless communication and data management capabilities. All Diver-NETZ components are designed to streamline project workflows, enabling you to effectively manage your groundwater resources for the long-term.
- Improve efficiency by up to 85% by collecting field data wirelessly from multiple wells
- Safely collect data wirelessly in areas where wildlife or environmental hazards may pose a safety risk
- Achieve precise measurements of groundwater levels, temperature and conductivity with reliable Diver dataloggers
- Install effortlessly in virtually any environment and in most monitoring wells
- Simplify project workflows by automatically processing monitoring data
- Manage, analyze, visualize, and report your monitoring data using user-friendly desktop software and/or a secure online portal.
How Does Diver-NETZ Work?
A Diver groundwater datalogger is suspended on a DXT cable which is connected to a Diver-DXT radio device at the top of the well. A gateway device, the Diver-Gate, is able to establish a connection with the Diver-DXT (one or multiple Diver-DXTs) in a well within a 500m range and collect the Diver data wirelessly.
There are two different Diver-NETZ configurations: Diver-NETZ Mobile and Diver-NETZ Static.
Diver-NETZ Mobile requires that a field technician carries a portable Diver-Gate(M) device into the field. When the device is within radio range of the Diver-DXT, the Diver data can then be collected wirelessly to the Diver-Gate(M), which then sends the data via Bluetooth connection to your smartphone device. Downloaded data can be automatically sent to the office via GSM/GPRS network or alternatively the mobile device can be physically brought back to the office, where the data can be analyzed or interpreted using desktop software.
Diver-NETZ Static consists of a Diver-Gate(S) device placed permanently in the field within the radio range of the Diver-DXT. At a scheduled interval the Diver-Gate wirelessly connects to nearby Diver-DXT devices and collects the data. Through a connection with the GSM/GPRS network, this data is automatically forwarded to a server and can then be visualized in the Diver-HUB online portal. The desktop software Diver-Office can be used to interpret, validate or visualize the Diver data.
Any existing network of Divers can be quickly and easily fitted with the Diver-NETZ system.
Integration with Third Party Telemetry Sytems
In addition to Diver-NETZ, Diver dataloggers can be connected to third-party telemetry systems using the Diver-SDI or the Diver-MOD:
The Diver -SDI is specifically engineered to integrate Divers into any SDI-12 compatible telemetry system. The Diver-SDI enables real-time digital transmission of water level and water quality data. The SDI-12 standard was developed to interface dataloggers with smart sensors for environmental data acquisition, and is used globally for applications in water resource management, industry, mining, and research.
The Diver-MOD is a Modbus interface for Divers and is conform to the Modbus Application Protocol Specification. This module enables to interface Divers in a RS485 network using the Modbus/RTU protocol and can be used in SCADA networks.