Program Diver dataloggers and download measurements onto your PC. Export the data to a spreadsheet or modeling program. Diver-Office® is a flexible “project-based” measurement software package designed for exchanging Diver data. Diver-Office is easy-to-use and has an intuitive user interface.
- Start/Stop/Read/Program Diver dataloggers
- Calibrate CTD-Divers
- Barometric compensation
- Export monitoring data to CSV file format (Excel)
- Units: Metric & U.S.
- 7 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish
What’s New in Diver-Office 2017.2
The following new features are available in Diver-Office 2017.2:
- Improved Diver-DXT workflow by adding an Inclusion List filter for displaying Diver-DXTs in the Diver-Gate window.
- Upload Diver data to Diver-HUB.
- Notification of a new version of Diver-Office including one-click update.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements in workflows
Reading and programming of Diver settings
You can read all settings from a Diver. Once the settings have been read, you can modify and program the Diver settings.
- Monitoring Point
- Sample Method (Fixed, Event Based, predefined pumping test settings, or User Defined)
- Sample Interval
- Conductivity Range (if applicable)
- Calibration of CTD-Divers
Regular CTD-Diver calibration is recommended for accurately measuring conductivity. Retrieve calibration history with a push of a button or calibrate your CTD-Divers using the calibration wizard and standard laboratory calibration solutions.
All Divers measure pressure with an absolute pressure sensor. Diver-Office can quickly subtract atmospheric pressure measurements obtained with Baro-Divers to compensate for air pressure variations. Water levels can be expressed in the following three ways:
- The height of the water column above the Diver
- With respect to the top of casing
- With respect to a vertical reference datum
You only have to setup your project once. The next time you downloaded new Diver data just start the barometric compensation wizard and let Diver-Office calculate your water levels.
- Diver USB Reading Unit AS330
- Diver-Gate(M) AS345 and Diver-DXT (AS338, AS40x)
- Reading Unit RS232 AS315
- Reading Unit USB AS327
- TD-Diver DI801 DI802 DI805 DI810
- Cera-Diver DI701 DI702 DI705 DI710
- Mini-Diver DI500 DI501 DI502 DI505 DI510
- Micro-Diver DI601 DI602 DI605 DI610
- CTD-Diver (ceramic) DI261 DI263 DI265 DI271 DI272 DI273
- Baro-Diver DI250 DI500 DI800
- (M)TD-Diver DI240 DI241 DI243 DI245
- CTD-Diver (stainless steel) DI218 DI219 DI221 DI223 DI224
- TD-Diver DI212 DI213 DI214 DI215 DI217 DI220
- USB Interface Cable AS 327
- DAT -A binary format exported with every Diver download
- MON – An ASCII file format supported by Van Essen Instruments software
- CSV – Comma Separated Values format, compatible with Microsoft Excel
- NITG – A standard database format in The Netherlands
- XLSX – The default Microsoft Excel format with user selectable data columns, e.g. salinity
Smart Future Start (SFS)
The SFS option is a useful tool in situations where you want to stop the Diver, download its data, and then continue collecting data at the specified sample interval. This option allows you to download data in continuous segments, while maintaining a consistent sample interval and reducing download time.
Sample method and sample interval
- Fixed – The Diver takes and stores samples in regular time intervals
- Event Based -“ The Diver compares each sample to the last stored sample and only stores the new sample if a user defined threshold is exceeded
- Predefined Pumping Tests – Diver-Office includes three convenient predefined pumping tests for Divers that support this feature, e.g., CTD-Diver, Cera-Diver and Micro-Diver
- User Defined Pumping Tests (Cera-Diver, Micro-Diver, and CTD-Diver DI27x only) – If none of the predefined pumping tests are suitable, you can define and select your own customized pumping test sampling method
- Averaging (Cera-Diver, Micro-Diver, and CTD-Diver DI27x only) – The Diver takes a user defined number of samples and stores the average value
For selected TD- and CTD-Divers (older) models only. You can enter a value for the altitude above sea level of the location of the Diver within the range of -300 m to 3,000 m (-984 ft to 9,842 ft).
Note: Current Diver models automatically adjust for altitude ranging from -300 m to 5,000 m (-984 ft to 16,404 ft).
For the ceramic CTD-Divers two additional fields will appear in the monitoring point settings when the Diver settings are read. For the Conductivity Range, choose the desired range and the type of conductivity: true or specific (conductivity at 25°C). Depending on the type of ceramic CTD-Diver the following conductivity ranges are available:
- DI26x: 30.00 or 80.00 mS/cm
- DI27x: 30.00 or 120.00 mS/cm
- Diver-Office supports databases up to 4 GB
- Diver-Office uses a Microsoft SQL Server database or Microsoft SQL CE database
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 Professional and Ultimate (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro and Enterprise (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise(32 & 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64).
- Hard Disk: 32 GB
- Memory: 4.5 GB available hard disk space for installation. Additional space for the database is required.
- Serial communication: One available USB port or one Serial COM port
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768, color: 16 bits
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 SP2 (included in installation package)
- Communication with Diver-Pocket – allow Diver-Office to import data from Diver-Pocket:
- Windows Mobile Device Center