Monitoring groundwater under potentially corrosive conditions, such as brackish water and seawater, requires a robust and durable datalogger.
The ceramic-shelled Cera-Diver is designed specifically for such environments. This highly reliable and compact Diver measures groundwater levels with a typical accuracy of ±0.05% full scale.
In addition to its rugged casing, the Cera-Diver’s memory capacity can store up to 48,000 measurements (date/time, pressure and temperature) – almost one measurement every ten minutes for an entire year.
The Cera-Diver has the following sample methods: fixed length intervals, event dependent, averaging and pumping test.
The Cera-Diver is available in the following pressure ranges: 10 m, 20 m, 50 m and 100 m.
- Innovative ceramic housing technology
- Compact size: Ø 22 mm – length 90 mm
- Various measurement methods
- 48,000 records of time stamp, pressure and temperature
- 30-Point Pressure Factory Calibration
- Corrosion Proof
- Easy installation in almost every well
- Event based, averaging and pumping tests sample methods to conserve memory
- Cost effective frequent, long-term measuring
- Reliable and accurate data
10 years (dependent on usage)
0.5 second to 99 hours
fixed, event dependent, averaging, and pumping test
Range -20 .. +80