The HYDROLAB HL7 multiparameter sonde offers a versatile, durable and practical solution to the day to day needs of monitoring programs for both simple and complex deployments. With a large sensor suite, it is able to thrive in demanding environmental conditions for long term continuous and profile monitoring.
Bio-fouling is minimized when equipped with the central cleaning brush and performance is maximized with an advanced power management system. It has a temperature sensor, seven external sensor ports and an optional internal depth sensor.
It helps our customers to correctly log data autonomously and easily integrate into real time telemetry systems.
- Attended, Unattended
- Temperature, Conductivity, Depth, pH, Dissolved Oxygen (LDO), Turbidity, ORP, Blue-Green Algae, Chlorophyll a
- The next generation multiparameter water quality instrument
- SDI-12, RS-485, RS-232, TTY, USB
- Quick and simple battery cartridge removable
- Bail design aids instrument handling, transport and secure deployment options
- Color coded status indicators to know the battery power source is working properly
- USB for quick data transfer to rugged tablets and field laptop